Weekend yoga retreat (🇬🇧english)
Čas a místo
This weekend is run in English and anyone is welcomed to join :)
What can you expect?
Immerse yourself in all things yoga!
Morning classes will focus on linking breath to movement, creating heat in the body and releasing a big load of endorphins.
Evening classes are going to take us over to our parasympathetic nervous system. You can look forward to yin and restorative practices (including guided relaxation, yin yoga, yoga Nidra and dreamy sounds of crystal bowls). All aimed to relax and restore your body.
Who is the weekend suitable for?
This weekend is suitable for all yoga abilities, including beginners. A small, intimate group, to ensure plenty of personal guidance from Alžběta aka Bebe, the teacher.
Where is this yoga retreat taking place?
We will meet on Friday around 4pm (the first class starts at 6pm) and the weekend ends around 2pm on Sunday.
What is included?
- 2x night accommodation
- 2x evening classes
- 2x morning classes
- Approximately 8-10 hours of yoga
- Half board (homemade vegetarian food!)
How do I get to Fara Habřina?
You can drive to Habřina (about 1 hour from Prague). Take a train or bus. We can pick you up at Úštěk.
There are often other people driving so car-pooling is always an option :)
What shall I take with me?
Comfortable clothes for yoga, country walks and pjs.
Yoga mat (if you do not own one, no worries - we have some spares)
Yoga probs if you have them
Anything else that you might need (personal items, cosmetics...)
3500kč (yoga, accommodation, half board)
I want to come, what do I need to do next?
Reserve your spot and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
The email will include payment information and as soon as the payment arrives the sport is 100% yours.
Trips and walks around Habřina:
* Úštěk town (many protected buildings, birdhouses (house for people but built in a rock), old synagogue and a nice cafe and a craft beer shop)
* open-air folk museum at Zubrnice
* Kalvárie Ostré - a place of pilgrimage with beautiful views on top of Ostré hill.
*Helfenburk castle (from the mid of 14th century)
* Bickling - we have got a couple of bikes for you to borrow :)
* Držovice farm - a small family farm making goat's, sheep's and cow's cheeses, yoghurts, kefirs and milks.
* Sedlo mountain
I am looking forward to sharing this weekend with you!
Kontakt: firstname.lastname@example.org // +420 606 807 775
This weekend is run in English.